5 scorched in gas leak fire

| Saturday, April 4, 2015 - 15:58
First Published |

Bijnore: Five persons, including three minor children, of a family were scorched in a fire triggered by gas leakage from a cylinder in Kajipada area here, police said today. 

The incident happened at Idgah road when the mother of the minors, Shaziya, turned on the stove to make tea which caused fire as gas started leaking from the cylinder, they said.

The victims were identified as Shaziya, her husband Rizwan, their sons Rihan (8) and Ayan (4) and daughter Shifa (6), they said. 

Police said the victims were admitted to district hospital, adding Shaziya's condition is stated to be serious.

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News.
For News in English, follow us on Google+, Twitter and on Facebook.

Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.