Four girls die after eating poisonous food

| Friday, July 24, 2015 - 12:08
First Published |

Four girls die after eating poisonous food

Patna: Four girls of a family died after eating poisonous food in Bihar's Munger district on Friday, police said.

The incident took place in Masudanpur village in the district, about 160 km from here.

"Soon after eating the food, the four girls died," a police officer said.

Police have collected food samples. The bodies have been sent for a post-mortem examination.

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News.
For News in English, follow us on Google+, Twitter and on Facebook.

Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.