Minor fire breaks out in Delhi college

| Friday, August 28, 2015 - 18:26
First Published |

Minor fire breaks out in Delhi college

New Delhi: A minor fire broke out on the first floor of the capital's Maharaja Agrasen College on Friday afternoon, police said.
The incident was reported around 1 p.m. when students noticed smoke coming out from one of the windows on the first floor and alerted the security guards who informed fire officials.
Four fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the flames were doused by 1.30 p.m.
The fire occurred because of an AC short circuit in a classroom of the Hindi department on the first floor, a fire official said.
No one was injured in the incident, police said.
"Though initial reports suggest a short circuit in the AC might be the reason of the fire but investigations are on to confirm the report."

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News.
For News in English, follow us on Google+, Twitter and on Facebook.

Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.