New Delhi: Reliance has launched its Jio sim in India and everybody is going crazy about it. From waiting in the long queues for days to prior appointments, Mukesh Ambani’s Jio has taken the market by storm.
The ultra-cheap tariff plans and the free voice calling have put the rivals of Reliance on a back foot.
The company has a target to acquire 100 million customers and is the first in the market to come up with such plans.
In his speech, Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani had announced special tariff plans for students.
“Any student who has a valid ID car will get the benefit of 25% more data on Jio’s main tariff plans,” Ambani had said.
Here are the details of Reliance Jio 4G student scheme:
1. Any student who has a valid identity card issued by a registered college or university is eligible to apply
2. At the time of applying, a student has to provide the copy of ID card issued by the college/university
3. Along with college/university card, students need to provide a govt card and two passport size photographs
4. The Jio 4G student scheme is available on all prepaid and postpaid sim connections
5. The Reliance Jio has promised to bring cheer on the faces of the students by giving them a benefit of 25% on data Jio’s main tariff plans.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)