Top 10 rumours surrounding iPhone 7
By NewsX Bureau
| Wednesday, September 7, 2016 - 11:59
New York: Apple Inc, the multinational technology conglomerate that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services is set to unveil its latest smartphone models on the first Wednesday of September at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
The top 10 rumours surrounding the September 7 event are as follows:
• 2 new 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone models, presumably called the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, respectively, will be launched.
• No headphone jack on both the phones leaving only one port. Consumers would be forced to use Bluetooth headphones or buy those compatible with Apple's Lightning port that is also used for charging.
• Camera quality is expected to be improved with a larger, improved camera on the iPhone 7, plus a dual-camera system that can take pictures with two different exposures, then combine the two images for improved picture quality exclusive to the larger the iPhone 7 Plus.
• Phones with a pressure sensitive home button, using technology similar to that found on the 3D Touchscreen.
• New models with storage capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB and a faster A10 processor.
• A water-resistant design, improved stereo speakers and more battery capacity.
• Invite with translucent coloured dots which indicate the possibility of new coloured handsets by the company.
• The new models are expected to be slimmer than the previous models such as iPhone 6, iphone 6 Plus.
• New phones said to have a smart connector which transfers both data and power between the phone and its other products
• Models to hit the markets on September 16, allowing Apple to start taking pre-orders a week earlier.