- Search in Android Play Store.
- Download the app from Google Play Store.
- Register as a user, fill in your mobile number, wait for One Time Password (OTP).
- Enter the Reliance Jio SIM number as the application won't work on other networks.
- Set Jio4Voice as your default application for making calls and processing SMS.
- After setting the Jio4Voice app as default, your're done.
Steps to make calls through Reliance Jio in 4G enabled non-VoLTE smartphones
By NewsX Bureau
| Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 11:51
New Delhi: Reliance Jio may have made the headlines with its ultra cheap data plans but its just not a normal 4G SIM as it supports VoLTE where the user can have HD Voice over using the Jio 4G.
It is also the country's first LTE-only network that means it will only work with LTE enbled smartphone. However, people who do not have LTE enabled or Volte supported smartphones, it's a kind of a let down to them.
To solve this problem, Reliance itself has launched an application called 'Jio4GVoice' to make phone calls on 4G enabled non-Volte smartphones.
How to download the app and install it