World Crime morning wrap: 12 insurgents killed in Afghanistan; toddler beaten to death with hammer in London
20 March 2017
- Investigation has revealed that the man shot dead at Paris’s Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- Afghan officials have said that at least 12 insurgents including two of their commanders have been killed in separate drone attacks in eastern Afghanistan.
- A Louisiana cop was shot and killed by a gunman in a barbershop near a movie theater in Baton Rouge. It is still unclear what sparked the shooting.
- A 33-year-old Indian origin man Bidhya Sagar Das, living in north London, has been arrested on suspicion of murder after his twin babies were attacked with a hammer leaving one boy dead and his sister critically injured.
- A 26-year-old man has confessed to killing his girlfriend’s mother after an altercation at her Florida home. The mother was reported missing Wednesday after she didn’t turn up at work.
By | First Published : 20 March 2017 , 12:30 PM