New Delhi: Hillary Clinton accepted the nomination from her party’s presidential nomination. While addressing the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Hillary said "It is with humility, determination and boundless confidence in America's promise that I accept your nomination for President of the United States."
She told the Americans that nation is facing a "moment of reckoning" as powerful forces are trying to tear it apart.
Taking a jibe at Donald Trump, Clinton said "Don't let anyone tell you we don't have what it takes," Clinton said. "Most of all, don't believe anyone who says: 'I alone can fix it,'" a reference to Trump's acceptance speech last week.
Clinton is now officially a rival of Republican nominee Donald Trump for the presidency of the United States.
Here are the live updates:
* I'm not here to take away your guns.I just don't want you to be shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun in the first place: Hillary Clinton
* Hillary Clinton said "We can't afford to have a president who is in the pocket of gun lobby."
* Hillary Clinton said that simply caring is not enough. You have to change hearts and laws to drive real progress.
* Donald Trump spoke for 70 'odd' minutes at his convention and he didn't offer any solutions: Hillary Clinton
* Americans don't say 'I alone can fix it', we say 'We'll fix it together': Hillary
* Isn't he (Trump) forgetting our teachers who change lives, our entrepreneurs who see possibility? Hillary Clinton
* "I can alone fix it", these were Trump's words. Isn't he forgetting our military, teachers and nurses who take care of us: Hillary Clinton
* "Don't believe anyone who says- I alone can fix it: Hillary Clinton hits out at Donald Trump.
* We will not ban a religion. We will work with all Americans and our allies to defeat terrorism: Hillary Clinton
* "Your cause is our cause" Hillary Clinton to Bernie Sanders supporters
* We heard the man from Hope-Bill Clinton and the man of Hope- Barack Obama: Clinton
* America is strong because of US President Obama's leadership and I'm better because of his friendship: Hillary Clinton
* Hillary Clinton addresses Democratic National Convention