New Delhi: Mother Teresa was canonised and declared as Saint Teresa on Sunday at the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican City by Pope Francis.
Saint Teresa was honoured with the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 for her selfless work for humanity. She was earlier declared as “Blessed Teresa of Calcutta” in 2003 by Pope John Paul II.
Saint Teresa was born in Skopje spend most part of her life in Kolkata, India. She founded the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic religious congregation, to serve the people belonging to the lower strata of the society. She served the people who were the neglected-ones in the society like leprosy, HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis patients.
Here a few quotes that are that reflect Saint Teresa philosophy of life:
1. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
2. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
3. There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
4. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
5. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
6. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
7. This is the meaning of true love, to give untill it hurts.
8.Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
9. I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
10. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
First Published | 4 September 2016 3:18 PM
Web Title: Top 10 wonderful quotes to remember Saint Mother Teresa by
(Latest News in English from Newsx)