In continuation to the war of words and questioning the existence of North Korea by saying that ‘they won’t be around much longer’, US President Donald Trump in reply has been accused of declaring war on Pyongyang, the country’s Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said on Monday while talking to reporters where he also threatened take down US bombers. While issuing his response for Donald Trump’s overwhelming tweet towards North Korea, Ri said that last weekend the US President claimed that their leadership will not last long and declared war on North Korea.
Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 24, 2017
“Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make all self-defensive counter measures, including the right to shoot down the United States strategic bombers at any time even when they are not yet inside the aerospace border of our country,” Ri Yong was quoted as saying.
Ri believes that the US President himself is apparently on a suicide mission and said in case of any harm he will be held responsible.
“In case innocent lives of the US are harmed because of this suicide attack, Trump will be held totally responsible,” the Foreign Minister said in a statement.
Last week, US President Donald Trump signed an executive order which was aimed at further cutting off the funding for Kim Jong-un’s North Korea. Trump even called North Korea’s nuclear and missile program led by Kim Jong-un a grave threat to peace and security.
“The order enhances the (US) Treasury Department’s authorities to target any individual or entity that conducts significant trade in goods, services or technology (with North Korea),” said Trump before a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and South Korean President Moon Jae-in in New York.