OTET 2019: The Board of Secondary Education in Odisha is all set to close the application process for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test or OTET 2019 through the official website – bseodisha.nic.in today, July 26, 2019. According to reports, the OTET 2019 exam will be conducted in the first week of August and all those who wish to appear in the Odisha TET this year must complete the online application process through the official website by midnight today.
The Board of Secondary Education in Odisha is the conducting authority of the upcoming OTET 2019 and candidates must note that the admit cards and examination details will be notified soon on the official website.
OTET 2019: Important Dates and Time
- Commencement of online registration of OTET 2019 application – July 15, 2019
- Closure of online registration process of application – July 26, 2019 (Till 5.00 PM)
- Closure for editing application details – July 26, 2019 (Till 5.00 PM)
- Last date for printing the application form – July 26, 2019 (Till 5.00 PM)
- Online Fee Payment last date – July 26, 2019 (Till 5.00 PM)
How to apply for OTET 2019 online?
- Visit the official website of OTET 2019 – bseodisha.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link FOR OTET-2019 “http://220.127.116.11/otetmay19/“
- On clicking, candidates will be directed to a new window
- Here, click on the New Registration option if you have not registered yourself and fill the details in the form
- Now, proceed by logging in to the application portal
- Fill in the details such as Registration Number, Enter Registration Number, Password / DOB in the (DDMMYYYY) format, Enter Password and Security Code to Login (for already Registered Candidates)
- Follow the instructions given in the notification – How to Apply