Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Delhi Police to examine 7 hrs of CCTV footage in Satish Kaushik death

- Advertisement -

The Delhi Police is reviewing seven hours of CCTV video from the farmhouse in Delhi where legendary actor Satish Kaushik celebrated Holi after obtaining the complete post-mortem report. According to authorities, Kaushik’s complete post-mortem report reveals that his death was “natural” and resulted from cardiac arrest. The cause of death, according to the post-mortem report, was cardiac arrest caused by coronary artery obstruction, which is related with coronary artery disorders. Death looks to be imminent.

The manner is natural. According to the authorities, the viscera was kept and pictures and filming were completed. Thus yet, the cops have discovered nothing unusual. According to the authorities, Satish Kaushik had a history of hypertension and hyperglycemia.

A crime team from Delhi’s South-West district police visited the farmhouse where the deceased actor was staying days after his death, sources said on Saturday.

According to authorities, the investigation team collected some’medicines’ from the property. The medicines have been sent for testing, and the results are still pending. According to authorities, no prohibited medicine was discovered; nevertheless, it is unknown which salts were identified in the medicine.

The cops are awaiting the report on the viscera. It will not be known what Satish Kaushik ate until the report is studied. According to reports, the farmhouse’s owner is Vikas Malu.

Satish Kaushik’s family buddy is Vikas Malu, the owner of the Kuber Group. Vikas owns Malu Farm House in Bijwasan’s Pushpanjali Farm House neighbourhood.

According to authorities, between 20 and 25 people attended the Holi celebration at the property. Satish Kaushik went to bed about 9:30 p.m. after celebrating Holi with his friends and dancing, and his condition deteriorated around 12 a.m.

He contacted the management and said that he was having trouble breathing. His boss sent him to Fortis Hospital in Gurgaon, where he died at 1.43 a.m. while receiving Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).

According to the police, Vikas Malu’s second wife filed a rape allegation against him last year. Together with Vikas Malu, the second wife filed a complaint against Vikas Malu’s daughters in the rape case.

The young son of Vikas Malu’s first wife, on the other hand, had filed a FIR against Vikas Malu’s second wife under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POSCO) Act. According to the police, the footage is also with them. The police registered FIRs against both parties after receiving complaints from both sides, however none was arrested.

The police, on the other hand, opened a Lookout Circular (LOC) on the directives of the court, issued by Vikas Malu. Nevertheless, on the court’s instructions, Vikas Malu’s LOC was closed, but not before his passport was submitted with the police.

The police are in contact with Vikas Malu in this matter.

Latest news

Related news