India vs West Indies 2nd Test Dream 11 Prediction: India is going to have the last clash with West Indies in the India tour of West Indies. The second Test will be played at the Sabina Park Jamaica. After winning the last test with a lead of 218 runs, team India will be looking forward in order to whitewash West Indies and win the series by 2-0 as it will take India one step ahead in the World Test Championship table.
Virat took some tough decisions as leaving Ravichandran Ashwin and Rohit Sharma out of the team. Jasprit Bumrah had performed really well in the game and Ravindra Jadeja also made it easy for India to register a win by 318 runs.
How to play Dream 11 app:
- Download the Dream 11 app and open it.
- Choose best 11 players who you think will be the star performer.
- One can select the players from both the teams.
- Name captain and vice-captain for your team.
- Save the team and hit the continue button.
- Select the contest you want to participate in.
- Every contest will have a minor entry fee, make it through online payment gateways.
- The participant will get a confirmation notification once their entry is successful.
Rules to play Dream 11:
- The participant needs to choose a team of 11 players to enter the contest.
- In a team of 11, only 7 players from one side will be allowed.
- In a team, at least 1 wicketkeeper, 4-5 batsmen, 3-4 all-rounders and 3 bowlers are mandatory. Participants can choose 2 wicketkeepers more than 3 bowlers also.
- To select the team, only 100 points will be credited to each participant.
- For every run, 0.5 points will be added.
- For a wicket, 10 points will be awarded.
- On a catch, 4 points will be credited.
- While for a run-out, 4 points will be given, 2 points to the fielder and 2 points to the other player/wicketkeeper who will hit the wickets.
My Dream XI Team:
Mayank Agarwal, Kraigg Brathwaite, Cheteshwar Pujara(VC), Virat Kohli(C), Shai Hope, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja (all-rounder), Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Jason Holder, Mohammed Shami
Here are the squads:
Indian squad for 2nd Test: Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli (Captain), Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuman Vihari, Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (Wicket-Keeper), Wriddhiman Saha, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, and Ravichandran Ashwin
West Indies squad for 2nd Test: Jason Holder (captain), Kraigg Braithwaite, Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, John Campbell, Roston Chase, Rakheem Cornwall, Jahmar Hamilton, Shannon Gabriel, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Keemo Paul, and Kemar Roach