Filling application forms for jobs, admissions in institutes is something every candidate has to go through but what if one is thrown with a set of questions that puts them in an awkward situation.
Aspirants filling application form for the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) have come across some bizarre questions that one might object to give out details for.
Asked in the “marital declaration” section from an employment form the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) in Patna, bizarre questions have been asked, one of which even asks the aspirants to declare their virginity status.
The questions asked in the form are as follows:
- That I am bachelor/ widower/ Virgin
- That I am married and have only one wife living
- That I am married to a person who has no other wife living
- That I am married and have more than one wife
- That I am married to a person who has another wife living
— ANI (@ANI_news) August 2, 2017
The marital declaration form further said, “I request that in view of the reasons stated below. I may be granted exemption from the operation of restriction of the recruitment of service of person having more than one wife living.”