The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced that the last date to apply for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2017 is Monday, September 11.
So the interested candidates who wish to apply for NET 2017 can log into to the official website (cbsenet.nic.in) by tonight.
The exam that is scheduled to be conducted on November 5, 2017 will test the candidates’ eligibility for the post of assistant professors or for a junior research fellowship at various colleges and universities across the country.
The last date to submit the exam fees is September 12, Tuesday. The exam fees for the candidates belonging to general category is Rs 1,ooo, for OBC it is Rs 500 and the SC, ST and PwD categories is Rs 250.
The Commission has also given a provision of correction in the application forms in case of mistakes which will open from September 19 to September 25, 2017.
Steps to apply for UGC NET 2017:
- Visit to the official website of the CBSE NET.
- Click on the link that says “Fill Application Form – Login for Image Correction – NET November 2017”
- If you have not already, register to the site and login.
- Enter your details in the required fields and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application and save a copy for further reference.