A notification has been released by Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd to fill a total of 100 posts of Clerk. The eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply for the recruitment latest by February 20, 2019 on the official website. The qualifiers of the online examination will be called for an interview.
1. A candidate should be a graduate degree holder from a recognized university.
2. The candidate should be proficient in English language and computer (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Note: The applicants with Marathi proficiency will be more preferred
The candidate should fall under the age bracket of 20 to 30 years as on February 1, 2019.
Note: There is an age relaxation on upper age limit for the candidates.
Steps to apply for the post
Step 1: Go to the official website of the bank abhyudayabank.co.in.
Step 2: Under the ‘Career’ tab, click on the application link
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Click on submit.
SC/ ST/ NT category candidates: Rs 600
General/ OBC category candidates: Rs 1,200.
About online test:
1. The online test will be of objective in nature.
2. The duration will be two hours
3. There will be five sections- Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
4. All the five sections will have 40 questions carrying one mark each.
5. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Important dates to remember:
Online registration of application starts- February 14, 2019
Online registration of application closes- February 20, 2019
Tentative date of downloading call letters- February 27, 2019 onwards
Tentative date of online test- March 10, 2019