BEL ITI Recruitment 2019: Apprenticeship Training in various trades such as Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder etc. The online application form started on April 10, 2019. The last date to apply for the same is April 22, 2019. The interested candidates are requested to apply through the official website Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship.
If the number of the candidates is higher than the number of indicated vacancies then the criteria to the shortlisting of the candidates for Written test/ Interview will be based on the final percentage marks obtained in ITI of candidates. it will be decided by the selection committee. For appearing in the written Test, a pass class will be required for BEL employee wards.
Starting Date of Online Application Submission – 10 April 2019
Last Date of Application – 22 April 2019.
BEL Vacancy Details
- ITI Apprentices – 150 Posts
- Fitter – 17
- Turner – 04
- Electrician – 14
- Electronic Mechanic – 19
- Machinist – 05
- Draftsmen (Civil) – 04
- Draftsmen (Mechanical) – 09
- Refrigeration & Air Cond – 04
- Electroplater – 03
- Welder – 02
- COPA – 69
COPA – Rs. 6754/- per month
Other Trades – Rs. 7591/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for BEL ITI Apprentices Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates passed ITI Training under NCVT only with at least 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and at least 50% marks for SC, ST& PWD candidates, from recognized ITI’s in last three year.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to the online, applicants should have a valid email and scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx
- Complete the registration and click on submit.
- After registration, log in with registered number and password.
- Fill all details in the application and upload photo, signature.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
On the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
Branch Pay Scale
- Welder and COPA ₹6754
- All Other ₹7591
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has invited the applications of ITI Trade Apprentices for one year
Eligibility Criteria to apply :
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
2. The candidates should have passed ITI Training under NCVT only with that at least 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and at least 50% marks for SC, ST & PWD candidates, from recognised ITI’s in last three years from the date mentioned in the Advertisment 3.
Age limit: Candidates should be aged below 28-years-of age as on 30-April-2019. There is an upper age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD of 5-years and 3-years, in case of OBC candidates only.
4. The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in any other organizations.
5. Provide the registration number. If not, the candidates may register through the below website and get the registration number.