CTET 2018 Application Correction: The application form correction process for the CTET 2018 examination to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education is still open on the official website of the Board. Candidates who have not yet made corrections in their CTET 2018 application form can log into the website and login to their application with their respective User Id and Password at ctet.nic.in.
As per the reports, the correction window has been activated on the official website by the Board on September 6, 2018 and it will go on till September 15, 2018.
Candidates can follow the steps given here, to make corrections on the earlier submitted CTET 2018 Application form:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE CTET 2018, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Candidate login portal link
- Log in with your User Id and Password
- Earlier submitted application form of the candidate will appear on the screen the computer
- Click on the tab where improvement is needed
- Enter the correct information and save
- Submit your application finally
Watch video: How to correct CTET 2018 Application form?