Delhi University UG SOL admission 2018: Applications for admission to various undergraduate courses have been invited from eligible candidates by the School of Open Learning (SOL) under University of Delhi through its official website. Candidates who are interested to apply for the available courses can check the official website for further details and log in to sol.du.ac.in.
The admission process for undergraduate courses was opened online from August 10, 2018. According to reports, the last date for receiving the application forms without late fee (online/ offline) is August 31. Reports also say that Indian citizens working abroad and their dependents are also eligible to apply for the courses while foreigners residing in India can also apply.
Steps to apply for DU Undergraduate SOL courses for 2018-19 academic year admission online:
- Log in to the official website of DU SOL, sol.du.ac.in
- Search for the link that reads, ‘New User’ and click register
- Fill in all the requisite details and save the page
- Login details will then be sent to your registered email-id and mobile number
- Log in with the information and fill the application details
- Enter the relevant documents and save the same and verify
- Make application fee payment and download the receipt and ID card
To go to the official website of Delhi University, click on this link: https://sol.du.ac.in/welcome/english.php