GPAT 2019: The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is all set to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on January 28, 2019 and the registration process of the same is soon going to close through the official website of the Agency today, i.e. on December 7, 2018. All the candidates who are interested to appear for the examination but have not yet submitted their online application form are advised to register themselves for the examination through – nta.ac.in asap.
According to the reports in a leading daily, the admit card for GPAT 2019 is likely to be released on January 7, 2019 after which candidates can download the same by logging into the website of NTA, the newly formed examination conducting authority. Meanwhile, the GPAT results are expected to be announced by the Agency during the month of February and the tentative date is 10th February.
How to apply for GPAT 2019?
- Log in to the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in
- Search for the link that reads, “Pharmacy” and click on it
- Candidates will be taken to a different page
- Here, click on GPAT Website & Registration link
- On the next page, candidates need to click on, “Fill the application form”
- Now, provide all the details on the empty fields and to sign in
- Here, click on the Apply Now option and proceed
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the same for reference if necessary
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is a newly formed examination conducting authority responsible for conducting competitive exams including NEET UG 2019, CMAT 2019 and JEE 2019 in the country.
One response to “GPAT 2019 registration process closes today @ nta.ac.in, apply now”