India Post Odisha Recruitment 2019: India Post Odisha Circle has invited candidates for the recruitment 2019 which has issued 4,392 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) and others. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for India Post GDS post through official website- www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline on or before 15 April 2019.
Candidate aims to apply for India Post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts, should be a passed candidate in secondary with passing marks in Mathematics and English, conducted by any recognized Board of School Education. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement.
Apart from Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, candidates can even apply for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) posts.
• March 15, 2019- Starting Date of Online Application
• April 15, 2019 – Closure date of submitting the Application
Procedure to apply:
• Father’s Name
• Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
• Date of Birth
• PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability( if any)
• State in which 10th class sis been passed
• Board in which 10th class passed
• Year of Passing 10th class
• Class 10th Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
• Dak Sevak
• Branch Postmaster (BPM)
• Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
• Dak Sevak: Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
• Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM): Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
• Branch Postmaster (BPM)- Rs. 14,500- (Rs. 14,500-Rs. 35,480)
• Candidate applying for India Post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts, should be a pass
candidate in secondary with passing marks in Mathematics and English, conducted by any
recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union
territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification.
• The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory
or optional subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions
relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Age Limit (min-max)
• 18 to 40 Years
• The entire selection will be done on the basis of merit list.
• OC/OBC/EWS Male – Rs. 100/-
• Female and PwD candidates – Nil