Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2019 Admit Card: The Sailor SSR 2019 Hall Tickets Card for the upcoming Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Sailor Exam 2019 for August 2019 Batch has been published on the official website of the authority. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination can now check and download their respective admit cards with the help of the instructions given below.
Meanwhile, candidates must know that the examination will consist of objective type questions and will be bilingual (Hindi & English).
Candidates need to prepare in the following four sections to crack the examination i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge of the Intermediate or equivalent level. The candidates will be given one hour (60 minutes)to complete the question paper in the examination.
Those who qualify in the written examination will have to appear for the next level of the recruitment process i.e. the Physical Fitness Test or PET and later attend the Medical Examination for the final evaluation.
How to download the Admit Card?
1. Log on to the official website of Indian Navy
2. Search for the link that reads, “Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2019 Admit Card download” and click on it
3. On clicking, the candidate will be directed to a different page
4. Here, enter the registration number and date of birth and click on the submit button
5. The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen of your computer
6. Download the same and take a coloured print out of it for future use.
Direct link to go to the official website of Indian Navy: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/