MP Board Class 12th Results 2019: The Madhya Pradesh Board for Secondary Education (MPBSE) has been announced the MPBSE 12th Results through the official website on May 15 at 11.30am. The results will be first announced at a press conference and then later it will be published on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Board i.e. – mpresults.nic.in or mpbse.nic.in. Students can check other websites like – indiaresults.com, examresults.net, results.shiksha.
The MPBSE Intermediate final results will be released as scheduled at 11:00 AM today. Students who have appeared in the MP Board examination for the 2018-19 session can check the results on the websites mentioned in this article or click on the direct links given below.
Go to this link to know how to view results: MP Board 12th Result 2019
How to check MP Board Result 2019 on SMS?
The MP Board results are also available through SMS service. Students can access both the MP Board 10th Result 2019 and MP Board 12th Result 2019 via SMS service. Students need to send an SMS to the numbers provided by the Board.
- Those who have appeared the MP Board 10th exam can check the MP Board 10th results by sending an SMS in the format given below:
MP10<space>Roll Number (eg. MP10 123456) and send to 56263 and 5676750
- Those who have appeared the MP Board 12th results, the format for sending SMS is given below:
MP12<space>Roll Number (eg. MP12 123456) and send to 56263 and 5676750
- Steps to check MP Board 12th results:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MP Board – mpresults.nic.inStep 2: On the homepage, click on the HSSC (Class 12th) Examination Results -2019 (Declared on 15/05/2019 at 11:00 AM) link on the homepageStep 3: Students will be taken to a new windowStep 4: Fill in the required details such as application number as per your admit card and click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 5: The HSSC (Class 12th) Examination Result will appear on the screen, download and take a printout for future reference
MP Board Class 12th Results 2019 LIVE Updates:
- Meanwhile, the Haryana BSEH 12th results 2019 will also be declared by the Haryana Board today. Students can check the BSEH 12th results 2019 on the official website of the Board or other websites like – indiaresults.com, examresults.net, results.shiksha.
- MP Board 10th Result 2019: This year, 5,30,272 students have passed the Madhya Pradesh Board examination.
- MP 12th Toppers: Arya Jain has topped the Science stream (Maths Group) with 486 marks
- MP Board 10th Result 2019: Gagan Dixit has topped the Board examination this year with 99.8% marks.
- This year, 72.37% students have passed the MP Board class 12th examination. The girls have outshined the boys with 76.31 per cent while boys pass percentage stands at 68.94%.
- Courses to pursue after 12th
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Toppers of the MP Class 12th Board
- Drishti Sanodia is the Arts stream topper with 479 marks
- Arya Jain has topped the Science stream in Maths group with 486 marks
- Vivek Gupta has secured 486 marks to top the Commerce stream
- In the Agriculture group, Priya Chaurasia has topped with 481 marks
- Srijan Srivastava has topped in Science stream with 481 marks in Biology Group
- Pratiksha Sharma has topped from Fine Arts and Home Science group with 476 marks
- Students need to submit their application number to access their Board results on the official website. Look at the picture given below
- According to the official website, the results have been declared and the following links are available:
- HSSC (Class 12th) Examination Results -2019 (Declared on 15/05/2019 at 11:00 AM)
- HSC (Class 10th) Examination Results -2019 (Declared on 15/05/2019 at 11:00 AM)
- HSSC (Class 12th) Vocational Examination Results -2019 (Declared on 15/05/2019 at 11:00 AM)
- The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or RBSE will also release the Rajasthan 12th Board Results 2019 for Commerce and Science streams today. Students who had appeared in RBSE Class 12th exam can check the results on the official website of RBSE i.e. rajresults.nic.in or go to the following websites – manabadi.com, indiaresults.com, examresults.net, results.shiksha.
- The MP Board results can be accessed by entering the Students roll number and application number on the space provided on the official website of the Board.
- The MPBSE has released the results of Class 12th Examination. The results will be available on the official website of the MP Board shortly. Students can check their respective results by logging on to the Board’s official website and follow the steps given in the article to download the results.
- The Manabadi AP SSC Clas 10 Results 2019 was declared by the Andhra Pradesh Board in which three schools record 0% pass, the supplementary examinations will be held in June this year.
- This year, the MP Board Class 12 students will be given 14 bonus marks for a mistake in instruction in the English exam paper. This year as many as 554 cheating cases have been recorded in the MP Board 12th Exam 2019.
- More than 7 lakh students have been waiting for the results of MP Board, which will be published on the MP Board’s official website today. Students who have appeared in the MPBSE 12th Exam need to check steps to download the results on the websites mentioned in this article.
- Students can check the MP Board results of class 12 exam on the following websites – mpresults.nic.in or mpbse.nic.in
- The MP Board Class 12th results 2019 will be announced at a press conference today at 11:00 AM
- Assam HSLC Result 2019: The Board of Secondary Education, Assam or SEBA has just declared the Assam HSLC Result 2019 today, May 15, 2019, at 9 am. The results are now available on the following official websites:
Steps to check Assam HSLC Result 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SEBA sebaonline.org
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Class 10 result 2019 link
Step 3: Fill in the required details as per your admit card and hit ‘Submit’.
Step 4: Once your result appears, download and take a printout for future reference.