- Malegaon blast case: Bombay High Court refuses to stay trial court proceedings against Lt Col Purohit, adjourns matter for 2 weeks
- After Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal escapes chilli powder attack, AAP compares assault to Mahatma Gandhi's assassination on Twitter
- India vs Australia 1st T20I: Rain halts play with Aus 153/3 in 16 overs in Brisbane
NEET PG, MDS 2019: The National Board of Examinations has released the schedule of examinations for NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019 on its official website. Candidates who are going to appear for these two examinations can check the website http://natboard.edu.in/ and download the schedule.
However, according to the schedule released by the NBE on its official website, the NEET PG 2019 is going to be held on January 6, 2019 while the NEET MDS 2019 has been scheduled for December 14, 2018. Also, candidates are advised to keep checking the official website as the examination conducting authority may publish more updates regarding the upcoming examination on the website itself.
It has also been understood from the notification that NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019 examination will be MCQ based. Candidates can start preparing for the examination with determination and are advised to give multiple mock tests before sitting for the examination on the scheduled dates.
Candidates can check the steps to download the schedule of NEET 2019:
- Log in to the official website of National Board of Examinations – http://natboard.edu.in/
- Search for the link that reads, ” Schedule of Forthcoming MCQ Based Examinations of NBE ” on the homepage
- Click on the link
- Candidates will be directed to a PDF file
- Download the same and take a print out of the same for reference if necessary
To go to the official website of NBE, click on this link: http://natboard.edu.in/