The National Health Mission released applications for ANM, Data Assistant and Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 16 March 2019.
Candidates are requested to follow the rules to apply for the posts. For more details, candidates are requested to visit the official website nrhmharyana.gov.in
• March 16, 2019 (02:00 pm)- Last date of submitting the Application.
• March 19, 20 and 22, 2019: Date of Interview
• Audiologist & Speech Therapist-01 Post
• Psychologist-01 Post
• Optometrist-01 Post
• DEIC Manager-01 Post
• EMT-02 Posts
• Eye Donation Counselor-01 Post
• Medical Officers-02 Posts
• Staff Nurses-12 Posts
• Counselors-01 Post
• Data Assistant-01 Post
• Epidemiologist-01 Post
• ANMs-14 Posts
• District BioMedical Eng-01 Post
• Ophthalmic Assistant-01 Post
• District level PPM -1Post
• TB Health Visitor-01 Post
• Audiologist & Speech Therapist- B.A.S.L.P/ B.Sc. (Speech & Hearing)/ B.Sc. ASLP
• Psychologist-M. Phil. Clinical Psychology/ M. Phil Rehabilitation Psychology and registered with the
Rehabilitation Council of India.
• Optometrist-Degree or Diploma in optometry course from a recognized institution
• DEIC Manager- MPH/ MBA (Health)/ MDRA/ MHA
• EMT- Registered B. Pharmacy/ D. Pharmacy/ GNM/ BSc Nursing
• Eye Donation Counselor-Graduate degree in Sociology/social work/arts/science recognized by respective University
• Medical Officers-M.B.B.S. from a recognized institute registered with Haryana Medical Council.
• Staff Nurses-B. Sc. Nursing /GNM course from recognized institution Haryana Government
• Counselors-Bachelor in Psychology
• Data Assistant-10+2
• Epidemiologist-Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine /
• ANMs- ANM course from recognized institution by Government
• District BioMedical Eng- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Ophthalmic Assistant- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant Course
• District level PPM -Post Graduate
• TB Health Visitor- Graduate or Intermediate
Age Limit (min-max):
• 18-42 years
Procedure to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post as described and send the application with other necessary documents such as educational qualification, caste certificate to the office of Civil Surgeon, Ambala on or before 16 March 2019.