Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Northern Railway has invited applications for the post of Junior Resident/House Officer posts. Walk-in interviews for the same will be conducted on May 14, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be hired on a contractual basis. The job opening is for 9 vacancies.
- Notification Date: April 23, 2019 (passed)
- Walk-in Date and Time: May 14, 2019, and 10:30 am
- For General/Unreserved category: 35 years (As on April 23, 2019)
- For SC/ST category: Relaxation of upper age limit by 05 years
- For OBC category: Relaxation by 03 years
- Qualification: MBBS from a recognized institution with internship experience
Job location: Northern Railway Hospital, Charbagh, Lucknow
Walk-in interview venue: Senior Board Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager office, Northern Railway, Lucknow
Vacancy Details: Number of Posts (total=9)
- For Surgery: 02
- For Medicine: 03
- For Pathology: 01
- For Anaesthesia: 01
- For Chest: 02
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their interview round.
Here’s how to apply: Eligible candidates are required to appear for the interview after they have filled the application form in the prescribed format (form attached below) along with self0-attested copies of relevant documents and certificates. The candidates should also note to bring their original documents for cross-verification.
For more information, visit: https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/recruitment_info.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4