NVS Recruitment 2019: The Novodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a notification regarding the recruitment of various teaching and non-teaching vacancies in under the4 organisation. According to the reports in a leading daily, there are 251 vacant positions against the posts. All those who aspire to become a teacher in schools can check the details regarding the recruitment process by logging into the website – https://navodaya.gov.in/.
Candidates need to check if they are eligible to apply for the post by going through all the details on the recruitment notification. They must fulfil all the criteria for being eligible for the vacant posts under the NVS.
How to check the notification of the teaching and non-teaching recruitment 2019?
- Log into the official website of Novodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) – navodaya.gov.in
- Search for the recruitment link on the homepage and click on it
- Candidates will be taken to the new page
- Now, click on the notification link relevant to the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching vacancies
- Candidates will be directed to a pdf
- Download the pdf and take a print out of the same for future reference
Log into the official website of the Board and download the notification regarding the recruitment process by clicking on this link: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1