ONGC Recruitment 2018: The ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)under the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Supervisors in two areas. According to the notification, applications have been invited from interested and eligible candidates for the Junior Supervisor posts on the official website – www.opalindia.in.
Reports say that the last date for submission of filled up application form has been scheduled for September 25, 2018. Applicants must have a Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical/ Polymer Technology with relevant experience on this field. Candidate must also note that the upper age limit for applying to the post is 28 years as on September 25, 2018.
Candidates can check the following steps to apply for the post online:
- Log in to the official website of the OPAL – www.opalindia.in
- On the homepage, under the Careers tab click on the link that reads, “Current Openings”
- Candidates will be directed to a different window
- Now, click on Non-Executive Positions link
- Click on the relevant links on the webpage
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option
- Fill in all the necessary details and submit the application form
- take a print out of the same for future reference if necessary