SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 result: The State Bank Of India has released the results of SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2018 on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the recruitment examination this year can check the website and download the same by entering the requisite details on the provided fields by logging into sbi.co.in.
According to reports, there are 8301 vacancies which are going to be filled through SBI Clerk exam 2018. It was reported that the results for the prelims was supposed to be declared by July 18, however, it did not happen. Latest reports also say that the SBI PO exam 2018 admit cards have been released by the SBI on its official website.
Meanwhile, the admit cards for SBI Clerk mains 2018 will also be released as per schedule. However, the next exam dates have not been announced by the examination conducting authority and candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for further information regarding the main examination.
Candidates can check the following steps to download the SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 result:
- Log on to the official website of
- On the home page, search for the “careers” tab and under it click on ‘SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018’
- Candidates will be directed to a different window
- Now enter the required details and submit
- Your SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 result will be displayed on the screen of your computer
- Now, download the same and take a printout for future reference if necessary