The answer key of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the Delhi Police’s constable executive exam 2016 is released on Tuesday. The exam which was held between 5 and 8 December 2017 witnessed candidates from across the country. The computer-based recruitment exam of constable executives was open for both male and female constables.
Following steps can be followed to download the answer key:
• Step 1- Click on the official SSC website (ssc.nic.in)
• Step 2- Click on ‘Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 — answer keys’
• Step 3- In the new page, enter your city, registration number, and date of birth
• Step 4- Answer keys will appear on the screen
• Step 5- Download the answer key and take a print out for further reference.
1,44,814 candidates appeared in the examination held on 5 December out of a total of 1,55,435 scheduled candidates. On strict surveillance the SSC statement said, the constable recruitment exam is being conducted “under strict surveillance” and so far, “seven cases of examination-related malpractices have been observed.”
The official website of SSC says, “Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from 19 December 2017 (5.30 pm) to 22 December 2017 (5.30 pm) on payment of Rs 100 per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 5.30 pm on 22-12-2017 will not be entertained under any circumstances.”
Candidates can now check their answers on the official website ssc.nic.in