According to media reports, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the answer key for the Delhi Police’s constable executive exam 2016 on Tuesday. The candidates can go through the answer key on the official website ssc.nic.in. The online recruitment of the constable executives has held between 5 and 8 December 2017 at various center across the country, as reported by a tabloid. The recruitment was held for both men and women. The candidates can follow these steps to download the answer key:
- Click on the official website(ssc.nic.in)
- Click on ‘Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 — answer keys’
- In the new page, enter your city, registration number, and date of birth in the respective fields.
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the answer key and take a print out for further reference.
Out of a total of 1,55,435 candidates who were scheduled to take the examination on 5 December, 1,44,814 candidates appeared in the examination, registering an overall attendance of 93.17 percent, as per the reports. As per the statement by the SSC, the constable recruitment exam is being conducted “under strict surveillance” and so far, “seven cases of examination-related malpractices have been observed,” the reports added. The official website says, “Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from 19 December 2017 (5.30 pm) to 22 December 2017 (5.30 pm) on payment of Rs 100 per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 5.30 pm on 22-12-2017 will not be entertained under any circumstances.”