SSC JE final result 2017: As per the latest update on the Staff Selection Commission, SSC has released a status report on the results of SSC Junior engineering 2017 and the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI. The final results for SSC Junior Engineer 2017 (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) is scheduled to be released on October 15, 2018, on the SSC’s official website- ssc.nic.in.
Whereas, the final result of the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) will be out on October 31, 2018. As per the final vacancy list shared by SSC earlier last week, a total of 341 Junior Engineer vacancies are to be filled via SSC JE 2017 Recruitment.
Here’s how to look at your final result of SSC JE 2017
1. Visit the official website to ssc.nic.in.
2. Click on the link, Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2017 – Candidates shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II (Descriptive Paper)
3. Click on the option named as a result.
4. A sheet with the list of selected candidates will appear
5. Download results to take a print out for further reference
There are several numbers of positions which have been offered are
Central Water Commission Junior Engineers (Civil) – 9
CPWD (JE), Junior Engineers (Civil) – 145
MES(Army HQ), Junior Engineers (Civil) – 93
Junior Engineers (Electrical & Mechanical) – 76
Ministry of Defence (DGQA-Naval)- Junior Engineers (Electrical) – 2 and Junior Engineers (Mechanical) – 2
National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)– Junior Engineers (Civil) – 9
Junior Engineers (Electrical) – 3 and Junior Engineers (Mechanical) – 2.
The interested candidates who’ve been appeared for the examination must visit the official website on the dates mentioned above to check their result.