SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification: The Staff Selection Commission in India has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Caretakers. The official notification is now available on the website of SSC and interested candidates can log in to ssc.nic.in and check the full notification before submitting their application forms for the post.
According to the notification online, the Caretaker posts fall under the General Central service Group “C” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial category and candidates will be recruited on deputation basis. Applications will be accepted only through proper channels along with full bio-data, photocopies of up to date documents mentioned in the notification and send their applications on the prescribed format on the address given below with sixty days of issuing the recruitment notification.
Applications are to be sent to SH. R.C.Ahuja, Under Secretary, Estt-I, Staff Selection Commission, Block N0. 12, CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003
Click on this link to read full notification: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/adv_eng_21082018.pdf
Check how to download the SSC Caretaker Recruitment Notification 2018:
- Log in to the official website of Staff Selection Commission or SSC, ssc.nic.in
- Search for the link that reads, “Recruitment of Caretaker in Staff Selection Commission(HQ) on Deputation Basis ” and click on it
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be directed to a PDF
- Check the notification and download the same
- Take a print out for reference if necessary