Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019: Syndicate Bank which is inviting the applications for the post of Specialist Officer in its verticals/scales started the application process March 29, 2019 on the official website syndicatebank.in. The application process of the same will end on 18 April 2019. If not applied, the candidates immediately should visit the official website for the same. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 129 vacancies for Senior Manager (Risk Management), Manager (Risk Management), Manager (Law), Manager (IS Audit), Security Officer at Specialist Officer Cadre are to be filled. Before applying the same, the candidates are advised to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is required for the post.
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details
- Senior Manager (Risk Management ) – 5 Posts
- Manager (Risk Management) – 50 Posts
- Manager (Law) – 41 Posts
- Manager (IS Audit) – 3 Posts
- Security Officer – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank SO Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk Management) – Graduate with Maths or statistics as subject with full-time MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent OR M.Sc Maths or Statistics with 60% marks OR CA/CWA. A minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
- Manager (Risk Management) – Candidate should be a graduate with maths or statistics as a subject with full-time MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent OR M.Sc maths or statistics with 60% marks OR CA/CWA. A minimum of one year of experience
Manager (Law) – LLB. enrolled as advocate with Bar Council and 3-years of experience practising Advocate at Bar
- Manager (IS Audit) – Graduate with 60% marks with CISA and OSCP. A minimum of 4 years of experience is required.
- Security Officer – An officer with 5-years with commissioned service
Syndicate Bank SO posts: Age Limit
Security Officer – 25 to 45 years
Other – 25 to 35 years
How to apply for the Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online through a direct link from 29 March to 18 April 2019.