Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) on Friday announced that the registration process for the Combined Civil Services Examination–II, Group-II Services 2018 has begun from today, August 10, 2018. TNPSC declared that it has made the registration link public and the candidates who are interested to apply for the examination can go through the official website- @tnspc.gov.in. Over 1,119 posts are available for those who are looking forward to applying for the Tamil Nadu Public Services and the last date to apply for the post is September 9.
Here are the steps you need to follow to register for TNPSC Civil Services Exam-II 2018:
- Open the official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, you need to click on ‘TNPSC’ home page
- On the TNPSC home page, you will have to click on ‘Notification’ tab
- You need to click on ‘Apply online’ link, through which you can online apply for the examination
- Enter your details required in the registration form and click on ‘Register’
- Now you can log in to the website using the given registration ID and password
- Now an application form will appear on your screen. Fill in your details, pay the exam fee and note down the receipt number
- You can a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Coming to the important dates for the application process, the last date for the fee payment is September 11, 2018, while the preliminary exam will take place on November 11, 2018.
Also, the direct link for the registration and Login are also given below: