UPSC CMS Result 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted the written examination for Combined Medical Services the results of which have been released on the official website of UPSC. All the candidates who have appeared for the written part of the examination can check their respective Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 result by logging into the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
The candidates who have been shortlisted after the written examination will have to sit for the interview/personality test which will be conducted by the UPSC soon. According to reports, there is approximately 454 number of vacant posts which would be filled through the recruitment examination that has been conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Number of Vacancies:
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO) in the Railways: 300 posts
Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 16 posts,
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 138 posts
Candidates can check the UPSC CMS Result 2018 by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of UPSC – www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see a moving link which says, ‘Written Result: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018’ click on the same
- After clicking on it, you will be redirected to a different window
- Under the option ‘Documents’ click on the relevant link
- You will be directed to a PDF
- Check the result and other details related to the interview and download the same or take a print out if necessary
To log into the official website directly and check the UPSC CMS 2018 Exam result, click on this link: http://www.upsc.gov.in/