West Bengal Police recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police has released applications for recruitment to the post of Warder under Directorate of Correctional Services, Govt. of West Bengal. the Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post on or before 14 March 2019.
A total number of 816 vacancies have been notified under West Bengal Police. The online application for West Bengal Police Warder Posts will start from 15 February 2019 and continue till 14 March 2019. Candidates can visit the official website www.wbpolice.gov.in.
• February 15, 2019: Starting date for submission of online application
• March 14, 2019: Closure date for submission of online application
• March 16, 2019: Last date of depositing Application and/or Processing Fees for online applicants using United
Bank of India challan.
Eligibility Criteria :
• It is mandatory for all the candidates appearing for the job, to be passed from Madhyamik Examination from the
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
• Age limitation- 18 to 27 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms) go to the
official website to know more about it.
• Candidates will be selected through the medium of a Competitive Written Examination followed by Physical
Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview.
note: Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring all relevant original certificates along with the self-
attested photocopies for verification, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
•SC/ST (West Bengal Only) – Rs. 20/
•Others – Rs. 220/-