WBHRB Recruitment 2018: The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse on its official website- wbhrb.in. Interested candidates can log in to the website and go through the detailed notification released by the Board. According to reports, there are 7,615 vacancies against the Staff Nurse Grade II posts, which are aimed to be filled up through this recruitment drive.
The candidates applying for the posts should note that they should satisfy the eligibility criteria. As per requirement, the applicants should be in between the age of 18 and 39 years. An applicant must have passed a general nursing degree or midwifery /Basic BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc (Nursing) from any nursing institute, recognised by both Indian Nursing Council and the respective state Nursing Council. The last date for the submission of online application has been scheduled for September 26, 2018
How to check the notification online?
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board or WBHRB – wbhrb.in
- Search for the recruitment notification on the homepage and click on it
- Candidates will be directed to a PDF
- Now go through the details in the notification and start applying online
- Download the same if necessary