New Delhi: Actor Salman Khan on Thursday finally responded to women commissions over his ‘rape’ remark.
However, the Bollywood superstar refused to apologise and continued to fight with panel.
Salman’s lawyer sent the reply to the commissions. After being summoned by the National Commission for Women as well as the Maharashtra State Commission for Women, Salman had snubbed summons for almost 20 days.
(Also Read: Kamal Haasan hospitalised after leg fracture)
After the release of his film ‘Sultan’, the actor has came out and responded. In the letter, Salman’s lawyer said the actor cannot be called upon at two women commissions, national as well as state at the same time.
The commission, on receiving the response had prescheduled the hearing on Wednesday.
Earlier this month, Salman landed in a controversy after he told an entertainment website, “When I used to walk out of the ring, after the shoot, I used to feel like a raped woman.”
The remark sparked a furious debate across the nation after which commission for women demanded an apology from the actor.