Founder and publisher of the legendary magazine Playboy, Hugh Hefner, died on Wednesday at his home in Los Angeles. The Playboy Company said that the businessman who turned his company into a brand died a natural death. The Playboy owner, Hugh Hefner was 91 when he died.
Almost every corner of the world is pretty much familiar with ‘Playboy’ magazines and also the lavish style and luxurious living of its owner, Hugh Hefner. Apart from his lifestyle, Hefner was also known for his dating prowess.
In an interview, Hefner claimed that he had slept with more than 1,000 girls. However, he also maintained that he never cheated on any of his spouses.
“But I made up for it when I wasn’t married,” he added.
Keeping aside his luxurious living and numerous girlfriends, Hugh Hefner became talk of the town for his lavish parties which he used to throw at his Playboy Mansion. With a net worth of around $43 million, he often used to welcome his multiple girlfriends at his mansion.
Reports claim that Hugh Hefner’s first girlfriend was Holly Madison. After their separation, Holly revealed a series of practices taking place at the Playboy Mansion.
Hugh’s current wife was Crystal Harris, is a 31-year-old model. Crystal was also was also the Playboy Playmate of the Month for December 2009. Hugh Hefner was 86 and Crystal was 26 when they got married.
Apart from Holly and Crystal, Hugh Hefner has had many girlfriends. We bring you some of the ex-flames who were also featured in ‘The Girls Next Door’.
1) Bridget Marquardt: Now, 43 years of age, Marquardt was Hefner’s love interest from 2002 to 2008.
2) Brande Roderick: She was featured in ‘Baywatch’ and dated Hugh from 2000 to 2001.
3) Izabella St. James: The Polish playmate who dated Hugh Hefner from 2002 to 2004 was also the first playmate who wrote a tell-all take about the mansions. She was also known for attacking Hefner’s first love Holly continuously in the media.
4) Tina Marie Jordan: Tina Marie was Hef’s girlfriend for just a year from 2000 to 2001. At present she enjoys being an avid Instagrammer.
5) Kendra Wilkinson: Now 31-year-old mom of two, rose to fame in ‘The Girls Next Door’, reality show after moving into the mansion when she was just 18 years old.