Vanessa Ponce de Leon from Mexico has been crowned as the 68th edition of Miss World 2018. The event took place in Sanya, China. Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar took the honours to crown the Miss World 2018. The top 5 contestants were from Belarus, Mexico, Uganda, Jamaica and Thailand. A total of 118 contestants across the world participated in the pageant. Little we know about the Miss World 2018. We have compiled all the details of Vanessa. Here are the 10 points that everyone should know about her.
1. She was born in the city of Guanajuato and grew up in Mexico City.
2. Vanessa, 26 has completed her degree in International Business.
3. She is currently on the Board of Directors of a Rehab centre for girls and volunteers for ‘Migrantes en el Camino’.
4. She is also the speaker for the National Youth Institute as well as working as a model and a presenter.
5. Vanessa is a qualified open water scuba diver.
6. She enjoys playing volleyball and painting.
7. Her favourite TV show is Downtown Abbey
8. Her favourite movie is The Prince of Egypt.
9. Her personal motto is ‘We all need each other’
10. She believes in love, art and caring for others.
At the Miss World Night 2018, Vanessa looks beautiful in her beige coloured gown. She looks graceful diva at the event.