Lok Sabha Elections Andhra Pradesh Exit Poll Results 2019 LIVE Updates: The last and 7th phase of Lok Sabha elections 2019 are waning to an end in 59 constituencies as you read this. The exit poll projections will begin at 630 pm as mandated by the Election Commission. The exit polls will begin across all channels after 630 pm. NewsX India News has tied up with 3 pollsters: Polstrat, Neta and CVoter. Catch their predictions and other exit poll surveys here.
The Lok Sabha Elections 2019 has been held in 7 phases across various states in the country. According to latest updates, the polling is set to conclude in remaining eight constituencies of Bihar, in three constituencies of Jharkhand, 13 of Uttar Pradesh, eight of Madhya Pradesh, nine of West Bengal and all the four of Himachal Pradesh, 13 of Punjab and in Chandigarh, which has one constituency.
Lok Sabha Elections Andhra Pradesh Exit Poll Results 2019 LIVE Updates:
- Mahagathbandhan constituting of parties like SP, BSP and RLD will get 20, 22 and 1 seats respectively. Overall in the country, the NDA party is likely to get 242 seats out of the total. YSRCP is all set to win 12 more seats than TDP as the YSRCP is likely to bag 20 seats while TDP 8 seats.
- According to the exit poll predictions, in the state of Andhra Pradesh, TDP is expected to win 5 seats while its rival regional party YSRCP is likely to bag 20 seats.
- As per the data analytics by NewsX in coalition with the third parties, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will sweep the Lok Sabha Elections 2019 with 202 majority seats while the Indian National Congress (INC) along with its allies is expected to get hold of 107 seats only in the general elections 2019
- Catch all the LIVE updates of Andhra Pradesh Exit Poll Results 2019 at Newsx.com.
- Numbers will be out soon after the Phase 7 voting concludes. The Lok Sabha 2019 exit poll results will be released after 6:30 PM today as the Voting is set to conclude at 6:00 PM.