How to make perfect Rotis every time: Tips from PotsandPans India
26 September, 2022 | newsx bureau
Roti tawa is a flat iron griddle that is used to cook rotis after the dough is rolled out with a rolling pin. A roti tawa is available in different cookware materials- cast iron, stainless steel, c...
Roti tawa is a flat iron griddle that is used to cook rotis after the dough is rolled out with a rolling pin. A roti tawa is available in different cookware materials- cast iron, stainless steel, ceramic and coated- as well as in different shapes- round, concave, square and rectangular. A good roti tawa should have a thick base so that the roti will not burn on high flame.
A tava or tawa is used to cook a variety of flatbreads and pancakes such, naan, saj bread, roti, chapati, paratha, dosa, uthappam and so on. This is an indispensable kitchen tool in India, where roti is a staple diet. Roti tawa comes in different sizes- small, medium and large- to suit the cooking needs.
The best roti tawa in India is the one that is made of cast iron. It heats up evenly and retains heat for a long time, making it ideal for cooking roti. A good quality roti tawa should have a smooth surface so that the roti will not stick to it. It should also be easy to clean and maintain.
If you are looking for the best roti tawa in India, then you should consider the following factors:
– Material: The tawa should be made of good quality material such as cast iron, stainless steel or ceramic.
– Size: The tawa should be of the right size to suit your cooking needs.
– Heating: The tawa should heat up evenly and retain heat for a long time.
– Surface: The surface of the tawa should be smooth and non-stick.
– Ease of cleaning: The tawa should be easy to clean and maintain.
With these factors in mind, you can choose the best roti tawa for your needs.
Here’s our list of best tawa’s in India that are perfect for rotis and a wide variety of flatbreads. Their incredible design, superior composition and premium quality make these tawa’s just right to accomplish your daily cooking task.
- Meyer Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Flat Dosa Tawa, 28 Cm, Black
- A must-have tawa for every Indian kitchen
- Ergonomically designed handle with enough room so that we can comfortable hold it
- Great rotis, parathas, crepes, dosas or any kind of flatbreads
- Perfect for high heat cooking
- Meyer Flat Tawa Induction, 28cm/3mm Thick, Orange
- Totally toxin-free non-stick tawa
- Faster heating and pure Australian aluminium construction
- Smaller perforation stainless steel base plate for better induction performance
- Radiant orange shade for a pop of colour
- Meyer Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Roti/Chapati Tawa 26cm, Black
- Pure iron ore material heats quickly and evenly throughout the tawa body
- Adds an authentic Indian flavour to your Parathas, Rotis and Chillas
- Hassle-free lifetime warranty
- Curved surface is suitable for all cooktops
4. Circulon Non-Stick + Hard Anodized Square Tawa, 28 cm
- Exceptionally thick hard-anodized construction for durability and even heat distribution
- World’s first and exclusive food release technology with total Hi-Low design
- Cooks faster, Saves cooking fuel, Energy and Time
- Lifetime warranty that asserts its exceptional quality
We Highly recommend Meyer products to our customers because of their superior quality and unmatchable durability in the market amongst all the competitors. Shop them from www.potsandpans.in