United States President Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, arrived in India today, on November 28, and the nation welcomed her with open arms. Ivanka Trump will be leading a US delegation at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 (GES). This is the first time that India and United States are together hosting the Global Entrepreneurship Summit. Since the news channels have already explained the math of the summit and what all it brings to the table, we will tell you a few of the lesser known facts about the gorgeous daughter of Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the summit on Tuesday evening at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC).
Well to start with, Ivanka Trump, who is visiting India for the first time since her father became the US President. Ivanka Trump who is said to speak at three sessions, will also be making a remark at the opening session themed ‘Be the change: women’s entrepreneurial leadership’. Being a successful entrepreneur herself, Ivanka will also speak at the panel session on opening up opportunities for women entrepreneurs in their countries and communities.
Here are a few lesser known facts about Ivanka Trump:
- Ivanka Trump knows curse words in foreign languages. Apart from her native language, English, Ivanka learned French and understands some Czech. However, US President’s advisor claims to only remember the curse words.
- Apart from being one of the most powerful woman in US, she is also known for her jewellery line — Ivanka Trump Fine Jewellery. It’s mostly because of this project of hers, she got known worldwide.
- Apart from her work, the thing that grabs her most attention and respect is her punctuality and care towards her children. Ivanka got married to Jared Kushner in 2009. In her recent book Women Who Work, Ivanka said, “I play with cars with Joseph, on the floor, for 20 minutes each day,” she wrote. Arabella loves books, so I make a note to read at least two per day to her and plan ‘dates’ to the library. With Theodore, I commit to ensuring that I can give him two to three of his bottles each day and rock him to sleep at night.”
- Ivnaka who is the middle child also gives tips to younger sister Tiffany myriad, according to reports, she helps and tips her sinter on everything from politics and boys to making sure your legs are crossed when you sit.
- At age 15, Ivanka Trump hosted the Miss Teen USA Pageant. Not much to surprise, the executive producer was of course, her father, Donald. Also at 15, Ivanka was transferred to a boarding school in Wallingford, Connecticut called Choate Rosemary Hall. She described it as living in a ‘prison’.