IRCTC Tourism summer offers: With approaching summers, the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation, as per the latest notification mentioned on the website irctctourism.com, the IRCTC is offering a tour package for all the travel lovers. This offer is available for seven nights and eight days to Bengaluru, Mysuru and Ooty. Operating with a special AC tourist train, the train will begin on May 25 from Mumbai. According to the IRCTC Tourism website, the package starts at Rs. 21,590 per person on a triple sharing basis in 3AC, which is inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
IRCTC Tourism’s Bengaluru, Mysuru and Ooty tour package details:
- Package Details
- Package Name Bengaluru-Mysore-Ooty Summer Spl AC tourist train (WZTT04)
- Traveling Mode AC Train
- Station/Departure Time CSMT: 06.30 hours on 25.05.19
- Class 3AC, 2AC & 1AC
- Meal Plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Hotel AC Hotel Accommodation
Not just this, IRCTC is also offering a nine nights and 10 days tour package to Puri, Konark, Kolkata, Gaya, Varanasi and Allahabad.
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC’s package:
1. Boarding and deboarding stations in IRCTC’s package include Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Kalyan, Pune, Daud, Solapur and Kalaburagi.
2. The package begins at Rs. 21,590 per person on the triple sharing basis in 3AC. This means Rs. 22,790 is payable on twin sharing basis in 3AC.
The package offers accommodation in AC hotels and AC road transfers. Breakfast, dinner and one litre of drinking water per day will be provided to the passengers, said IRCTC.
Booking of the package is available online on IRCTC’s website. Booking can be done through IRCTC’s tourist facilitation centre, zonal offices and regional offices.
5. Items of personal nature such as laundry or entrance fee for monuments etc are not a part of the package,