USA: Modi addressed the UN Summit and kept his focus on Sustainable Development and Climate Change.
Some of the key highlights from his speech:
- Starts his speech with the quote of Mahatma Gandhi
- We want to live in a poverty free world
- India and UN development goals are similar
- We should focus on sustainable development
- We have worked on Pension schemes.
- We have concentrated on a new sector which is, Personal sector.
- Personal sector, for India, means individual enterprise which has micro finance, investments, movement for start up.
- Innovation and right direction needed for startups
- We are encouraging Agricultural sector
- We are reviving Manufacturing sector
- We are investing in Infrastructural sector
- Focussing on the development of Smart Cities
- This Earth is our mother and we are its sons
- In coming seven years, 175 MW renewable energy is expected to be generated
- We will share our development and resources with other countries
- We look at the world as one big family
- We want Sustainable Development and Climate Change so that along with us, our upcoming generations also don’t face any problem
- Focus on forming such a country where citizens feel safe and secure in all aspects