J&K: JKBOSE class 10 results 2015 declared today; candidates can download JKBOSE Class 10th Annual Private 2015 (Kashmir Div) at jkbose.co.in. This applies to students of Kashmir division of Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE). Result of Class 10th Annual Private 2015 (Kashmir Div) – can be accessed here: jkbose.co.in.
Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) conducted the examination between November and December of 2015. The institution has made provision of providing the JKBOSE class 10 results 2015 online.
Here is how candidates can access JKBOSE class 10 results 2015:
STEP 1: Log into the official JKBOSE website (direct link is jkbose.co.in/jkbresultpage.php?id=89473).
STEP 2: In the right NAV there is Latest Results feature and when you scroll down are various links, including the one to this exam results.
STEP 3: You can click on the link that is moving or else click on ‘View All’ link.
STEP 4: In the new page that opens, click on ‘Result of Class 10th Annual Private 2015 (Kashmir Div)’.
STEP 5: You can search by either roll number or by your name.
STEP 6: Click on Submit.
STEP 7: The results will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout, but remember that this will be for personal use only and for official purposes you will need the original copy.
Details of JK Bose: The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education also known as JKSBSE or JKSBOSE is the main board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. This was established through legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. It is based in Jammu & Kashmir and is a autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir.
Functions of the board:
1. The board gives affiliation to more than 10,609 schools across the state and emplys 22,300 teachers.
2. Conduct public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes
3. Prepare and publish results of examinations
4. Grant diplomas and certificates
5. Prescribe the courses of instruction, scheme of studies, prepare syllabi, curriculum and textbooks for the School Education as per National Policy on Education
6. Print and supply textbooks to the School Education Department
7. Provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) mode for those who have missed formal schooling
8. Award medals and prizes to meritorious students in public examinations
9. Grant affiliation to private (secondary and higher secondary) schools
10. Implement National Sponsored Schemes like Adolescence Education Programme, NTSE/NMMS, Scholarships, National Achievement Survey, etc.