New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission has released the admit cards of the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2016 exam on its official site.The aspirants who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from its site. The exam is scheduled to be held on May 13, 2016.
UPSC conducts the exam for the recruitment of the Group-A post of the Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist for the Geological Survey of the India and Junior Hydrologist in the central group Water Board.
Steps to download UPSC Geologist admit card:
1. Go to the official website of UPSC
2. Click on the link ‘e-Admit Card – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2016’
3. Fill in the required informations
5. Your Hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
6. Check all the details and download your Hall ticket.