New Delhi: Fire broke out in the posh Khan Market area of New Delhi on Saturday morning. The fire broke out at a restaurant in the vicinity. Two fire tenders were immediately rushed to the spot. 
As per reports the fire was caused by a malfunctioning AC. The fire was immediately controlled by the fire fighters and no loss of life was reported.
The initial probe by the fire tenders revealed that lack of fire measures resulted in the fire. However the cause of fire is being further investigated.
(Further update awaited)

For all the latest National News, download NewsX App