New Delhi: Rajya Sabha was adjourned for the day on Thursday after condolence message for late Praveen Rashtrapal who was a Congress MP from Gujarat.
11:07 am Rajya Sabha Adjourned
Papers to be laid on the table
- SHRIMATI SUSHMA SWARAJ to lay on the table,
- Annual Accounts of the Nalanda University, Bihar, for the year 2013-14; review by Government on the Annual Accounts and Audit Report of the above University.
- Review by Government on the Annual Accounts and Audit Report of the above University.
- Annual Report of the Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana, for 2014-15.
- SHRI M. VENKAIAH NAIDU to lay on the Table:
- A copy of the Ministry of Urban Development Notification.
- SHRIMATI MANEKA SANJAY GANDHI to lay on the Table, a copy of the following papers:
- Annual Report and Accounts of the Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK), New Delhi, for the year 2013-14.
- SHRIMATI SMRITI ZUBIN IRANI to lay on the table:
- A copy of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of School Education and Literacy) publishing the Mid-Day Meal Rules.
- DR. JITENDRA SINGH to lay on the table:
- A copy of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training)
- DR. MAHESH SHARMA to lay on the Table
- A copy each of Annual Report and Accounts of the Central Institute of Himalayan Culture Studies
- Annual Report and Accounts of the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya, Bhopal
For all the latest National News, download NewsX App